Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

04 January 2016: New art prints at my Society6 shop

Christmas break is over and my husband and kids are back to work and school. And here I am pecking on this keyboard to let you know that I finally found the time to upload new artworks over at my Society6 art page. I often experience a high every time I post an artwork there. But seeing 3 new artworks is something. I suppose this is pure joy. I just had to printscreen this panel of prints from my homepage, crop it, and post it here and there.


I'm currently working on a series of canvas art and art journal pages with different subjects this time. I do so enjoy drawing and painting girls, but I have to admit that I also get stumped along the way. Maybe I need to reconnect with the other important elements in my art-making process. 

Oh, by the way, these art prints are available for purchase in various sizes over at http://society6.com/connieluayon. Free worldwide shipping offers come out every now and again, so you might want to check on that in case you're interested. Thanks and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Interweave Store